Views of the Rappahannock River, Barrows Run, and the Blue Ridge Mountains complement our 18-hole, par 71 golf course. Peace, serenity, and the camaraderie of warm and friendly golfers await you.
Rolling hills, tree-lined fairways, and contoured greens create a challenging yet fun golf experience for golfers of all levels. A driving range, short game area, and putting green are all available to keep your game in shape.
Fauquier Springs has a full tournament schedule of events for the competitive golfer, as well as fun tournaments for the less serious player. Golfers can easily access the course and tee-times are readily available. Numerous groups for men, women, couples, and juniors meet your needs and preferences and welcome new members. For those learning to play—our PALS group (Playing and Learning (or Laughing) simultaneously improves skills while having fun. Our knowledgeable golf pros are dedicated to helping you improve your game through private and group lessons and clinics.
Golf Outings and Events
From a small group outing of 16 people to a tournament of 100—find out how easy it is to hold your next successful golf outing here at Fauquier Springs Country Club. We are dedicated to ensuring that your tournament is carried out exactly as you desire down to the smallest details.
- 18 holes of a fun and challenging Par 71 Golf Course
- Designated tournament coordinator
- On-course contests (long drive, closest to the pin, etc.)
- Tournament scoring with custom scoreboard
- Customized scorecards and cart signs
- Unlimited range balls prior to play
- Registration set up, including tents, tables and chairs
- Complimentary golf bag valet service
- Plus our Professional Staff can show you how to raise an additional $5,000 for your charity
We offer a variety of catering menus and reception spaces that can accommodate up to 240 people.
Please contact Jeff Pianelli, PGA Head Golf Professional, at 540.347.4209 or at JPianelli@fauquiersprings.com for a customized proposal for your event.